About the Journal
Science International Empirical Review (SIER) is an Open Access Peer-Reviewed Scientific Research Journal in Economics and Public Health.
SIER provides a high-quality publication alternative to already-established Economics and Public Health journals. We aim to deliver a high-quality publishing opportunity.
SIER is indexed at Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic, Deutsche Nationalbibliothek (DNB) and Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB)
All published articles are preserved for long-term access at PKP Preservation Network.
Our Operating Values:
1. Double-blind Peer-Review is guaranteed. Peer reviews are carried out according to Web of Science regulations recommended by Web of Science Academy. See our Peer-Review Template for further details.
2. Transparent Peer-Review is guaranteed for interested third parties (Interested third parties can evaluate reviews during Pre-Print Phase of Publication [Online First Section] - if the author agrees to evaluation e.g. by doctoral supervisors etc.)
3. Reviewer must have a Ph.D. and a relevant own publication record as a minimum qualification for reviewing scientific articles.
4. Open-Access Policy: SIER is an open access journal, meaning that all content is freely available to the user or his/her institution without charge. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking the publisher's or the author's prior permission.
5. SIER charges an Article Process Charge (APC) of 75€ per published page, optional plus 25% fast-track charges. This excludes German Sales Tax (19%).
6. SIER performs a plagiarism check with the Plagarism Checker X software for each submission.
Aim and Scope:
Science International Empirical Review examines new research and developments in Economics and Public Health. The Journal provides a common forum for frontline industrial business management and pioneering academic research. The journal's multidisciplinary approach draws from such fields as benchmarking, business excellence, e-quality, management systems, performance measurements and management, process management and improvement, strategic management, six sigma, supply chain management, quality management, and leadership.
The Journal provides a forum for academics and industry specialists to explore the multiple frontiers of economic theory, practice, and public health. The journal intends to publish innovative research on all aspects of economics from managerial, analytical, behavioral, and technological perspectives and in the field of public health.