About the Journal
SCENTIA International Economic Review (SIER) is an Open Access Peer-Reviewed Scientific Research Journal in the field of Economics.
SIER provides a high-quality publication alternative to already established journals in the field of Economics. Our aim is to provide a high-quality publishing opportunity for any doctoral student studying at one of the SCENTIA Partner-Universities and for any scholar in the field of Economics. SIER is operated by SCENTIA Scientific Publishing, which is a member of the SCENTIA Group of companies.
SIER is indexed at Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic, Deutsche Nationalbibliothek (DNB) and Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB)
All published articles are preserved for long term access at PKP Preservation Network.
Our Operating Values:
1. Double-blind Peer-Review is guaranteed. Peer reviews are carried out according to Web of Science regulations as recommend by Web of Science Academy. See our Peer-Review Template for further details.
2. Transparent Peer-Review is guaranteed for interested third parties (Reviews can be evaluated by interested third parties during Pre-Print Phase of Publication [Online First Section] - if the author agrees to evaluation e.g. by doctoral supervisors etc.)
3. Reviewer must have a Ph.D. and a relevant own publication record as a minimum qualification for reviewing scientific articles.
4. Open-Access Policy: SIER is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
5. SIER charges an Article Process Charge (APC) of 75€ per published page. This includes German Sales Tax (19%).
6. SIER performs a plagiarism check with the Plagarism Checker X software for each submission.
Aim and Scope:
SCENTIA International Economic Review examines new research and developments in the field of Economics. The Journal provides a common forum for both frontline industrial business management as well as pioneering academic research. The journal's multidisciplinary approach draws from such fields as benchmarking, business excellence, e-quality, management systems, performance measurements and management, process management and improvement, strategic management, six sigma, supply chain management, quality management, and leadership.
The Journal provides a forum for both academics and industry specialists to explore the multiple frontiers of economic theory and practice. The journal intends to publish innovative research on all aspects of economics from managerial, analytical, behavioral, and technological perspectives.