Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. (docx)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submission has to be split in TWO files. Author names are not allowed to be part of any file name.
- The "Title Text" document contains Title, Name of authors and Affiliations. This document needs to be marked as "Title Text" in the upload menu.
- The second file contains the article text beginning with the Abstract, Keywords and JEL Codes, then Introduction and so on. This document needs to be marked "Article Text" in the upload menu.
See Author Guidelines for further notice and templates.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REJECTION OF THE SUBMISSION!
- With the submission of his article, the author grants Scientific Publishing Company and its appointed editor-in-chief permission to publish the submitted scientific article, post it on selected social networks for promotional purposes and publish it in other formats, for example in printed form, following the initial publication. This does not require further approval by the author.
- SIER charges an Article Process Charge (APC) of 75€ per published page (normal Track) or fast submission track (90€ per published page). This excludes German Sales Tax (19%).